Monday, December 21, 2009

MY CHRISTMAS WISHES

















It is Christmas, a time when wishes can come true
I have wishes, and here are just a few
I wish for peace in every land
With every culture linked, hand in hand
I wish for the end of wars throughout the world
With the Rainbow flag of peace freely unfurled
I wish that Man could find a cure
For AIDS and Cancer that so many souls endure
I wish for a level playing field
Where the scars of disparity can be healed
I wish that terrorism becomes a thing of the past
No innocents suffering from indiscriminate bomb blast
I wish for an end to political corruption
Which waters the seed of moral destruction
I wish again that the world becomes one
With no battles of greed to be lost or won
Lastly I wish that at least one of my wishes comes true
And 2010 will be a better year for me and for you

No comments: