Friday, September 18, 2009

CROSSWORD PUZZLE

To curse or not to curse that is the question I’m posing
Whether I do or whether I don’t, of that I’m not disclosing
But it is a matter of fact, a matter of great distress
That ugly words are used, when angry and under stress
They just slip out, appear without any thought
Words your Mother would slap you for, If you were ever caught
If you were to say to the driver, who had just cut you up
Oh you naughty fellow, then you offer the loving cup
Would it have the same effect as these words you could shout
(Please use your imagination here I’m sure you’ll work it out)
Now may I offer a possible solution, something to keep you sane
Install a Blue air conditioning unit right there inside your brain
Or take an oath in front of all, I swear I’ll seldom swear.

No comments: